These are simply amazing, crunchy and crackling, your family will love you for whipping this up on a Sunday morning.
- 100 gr Butter
- 4 dl Flour
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 5 dl Milk
- 2 pcs Eggs
- Melt the butter under low heat (make sure it doesn’t boil as it will lose taste)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a big bowl
- Mix the milk into the dry ingredients and stir the waffle mix
- Mix the eggs into the waffle mix
- Mix the melted butter into the waffle mix
- Let the waffle mix rest for few minutes
- Fire up the waffle iron and start to make the waffles.
Fresh fruit, strawberry jam, whipped cream and or Ice cream.